Fall is just around the corner, meaning that soon we will spending a whole lot more time in and around our homes rather than at the beach! 🙂 That being said, here are the top 10 home trends for the Fall to help ignite your imagination for seasonal home design and decor updates:
1. Deep Seating Patio Furniture is in Style even in the Fall!
Even in the Fall, people still want to be outdoors! That’s why deep seating patio sets are all the rage, especially when they are tastefully combined with a beautiful deck or patio, or placed around a fire pit.
2. Outdoor Propane Heater to Keep Your Deck Comfy and Warm!
Of course placing an outdoor heater on the deck is also a great way to extend your outdoor season and enjoy the colors and sounds of the beautiful Fall season! 😉
via Bob Villa
3. Dark Green Kitchen Cabinets for the Classy Look and Feel
In terms of the interior design and home decor trends, we are seeing dark green kitchen cabinets are gaining in popularity again.
via Studio McGee
Did you know? Dark green cabinets can give your kitchen that somewhat rustic yet classy look and feel mixture in terms of design.
4. Darker Cabinets and Wooden Floors – A classy rustic mix
Darker cabinets mix in well with the open design kitchen layouts, coupled with hardwood floors, or imitation wood tiles.
via Sebring Services
5. Open Layout Kitchens with Hardwood Floors for Seamless Comfort throughout the Kitchen and Living Room Space
In case of hardwood floors and open layout kitchens, we are seeing hardwood floors extending all the way into the living room for that ultimate feel of rustic comfort and beauty! 🙂